Thursday, 22 November 2012

and the name out of th hat was .............?

Well who's got a bag of Liberty scraps on their way to them ?? Let's take a look.
At 6.00pm I got myself comfy and wrote every ones name out and then informed my youngest he had to go choose one of his hats for us to put the names in . He came back with his favourite Spiderman hat .
We loaded the hat with all the names and he gave it a rather vigorous shake !!

and the winner is ??????

'SOOZ'     please get in touch with your details so I can send you your Liberty and get you on your way to starting your tiny patchwork project!!

Anyway have to dash this evening , my dinning table is a heap of productivity . I came up with another idea for my up and coming stall on the 1st December ( @ St, Stephens School 11 am -2 pm ), some of you may remember at Easter I made Bunnie pockets . Well I'm now making a few Robin pockets and Reindeer Pockets . Would you believe I came up with the idea whilst walking down my local high street which then meant I had to go buy the fabric to make them !! I got a beautiful weight of felted pure wool suiting ( it was a tad expensive but I only needed 1/2 mt ) . Here's a peek of the first two I made .
So Well done Sooz I will wait to her from you . 
Thanks for popping by and ta ta for now .x

7 comments:

  1. They are very cute Tracy...good luck with the next fair. I am delighted with my sweet Gingerbread Man. I am glad your scraps went to a good home ;0)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane , I am so glad you like him and that he is going to be part of your Christmas . By the way your trip to Harrods looked fab ! Their were a few things in your photos I wouldn't have minded giving a home this Christmas !

    I'm still up ( @11.15pm Sewing Reindeer Eyes on !!)Big push to a week on Saturday and then I'm kicking back for a bit and making things for my family .But I'm looking forward to my next stall! Thanks for you support.
    With kind regards Tracy x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little Christmas pockets! Such a good idea and so pretty!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pockets are adorable! I love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little pockets are SO cute!! You've done a beautiful job on their design and construction. I love the quirky look to them, and the cute details with the embroidered smile and birdie legs! :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY gosh those pockets are super cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poo, I was so sure I was going to win that gorgeous scrap bag of Liberty!!!!
    Your Christmas pockets are adorable, go girl : -)

    ReplyDelete