Monday, 29 October 2012

Well that was CRAZY !!!



Well this is my second time on here today to blog , but my first attempt I had to abandon . I came on here earlier today all excited with a big triumphant announcement of my shop opening
(www.etsy.com/shop/handmadeoveryonder ). But goodness me how unbelievably fabulous , within 25 minutes of my shop opening everything was gone !! I was quite dazed by the speed of things . So on with more stock .
Wow, I'm quite amazed !!!!!
I've got two local craft fairs booked and now a shop to stock so it's busy  busy busy and I love it . These mini business cards came from moo.com last week . I was soooo giddy when they thudded through the letter box as well as being seriously impressed with the quality and speed of service .

and here's a little ta da !! I got an idea yesterday for a pin cushion and worked it out on a lazy Sunday afternoon . I can't read crochet patterns let alone write them but I want to write the pattern down so will be enlisting the help of a Fab friend . So here's a peek at my crochet pin cushion.




So these might make there way into Etsy shop too and some Christmas mice will be scurrying that way as well,  very very soon .

But tomorrow I do need to indulge the boys and do some Halloween baking ready for Wednesday , I have been preparing in advance some chocolate skeletons . To make them even more ghoulish I've put strawberry jam inside the skull so when the kids bite into them it's likes exploding brains , gross !! I know but it has to be done . The boys will love it !!

                                               SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN  EVERYONE

May I also apologise to anyone eager to buy from my shop that it sold out so quickly, I promise there is more stock coming soon.

So ta ta for now and thanks for popping by . ( I will Post on here first next time in advance of new Etsy stock to give people a heads up ).

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,so happy for you your creations are wonderful hope it continues for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee and yes,Oh my goodness me !!!
      I too hope it continues and I think this next year is going to be very exciting creatively.
      Thanks for popping by .
      With kind regards Tracy x .

      Delete
  2. Ho'omaka'i on selling out!!! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kepanie ,
      I'm quite overwhelmed by today , it's been a bit of a whirlwind but in a good way .
      Thanks for popping by on here and on Facebook I really appreciate your support and encouragement .
      With kind regards Tracy x

      Delete
  3. Boy!!!! Think I was really lucky. Could have missed out!!! Can't wait until mine arrive.. Have had a bit of a move around on the Christmas list so it means I can keep one for myself!!

    I am really pleased it is going so well. The pin cushions are lovely. Will you sell the pattern in your shop too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lucky Lady,
      I'm sooo glad your getting to keep one for yourself!!
      Glad you like the pin cushion and yes the pattern will be for sale as soon as I with a bit of help write the pattern up .
      Hope Your about on Friday for your delivery as it's coming next day delivery !!! : )
      I will message you soon and Enjoy the rest of the week .
      With kind regards Tracy xx

      Delete
  4. Dear Tracy
    Huge congratulations on your success with your shop. The only problem for you will be keeping up with demand. Enjoy your Hallowe'en celebrations (and the exploding brains!)
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie ,
      Thank you today was fab ! but I do feel for the people who missed out that wanted to purchase . I do have a lot to do to keep up with demand but I can only go so fast and I don't want to rush things as I take a great deal of pride in doing a job properly !!
      Exploding Brains !! can't wait to see the boys faces when they eat one .
      With kind Regards Tracy x

      Delete
  5. Hi Tracy, what fab news but I too was amazed when I thought I would look in your little shop....it was empty..are you going yo sell any of your Christmas themed creations there? I just LOVE Christmas and would love to add to my Christmas collection. Keep up the fab work and Happy Halloween,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy - that's great news about your Shop but I'm not surprised as your items are gorgeous and really well made. Would it be possible to let me know where the local craft fairs are as I'm not too far from you?
    Best Wishes.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise,
      The Local Stalls are Saturday 10th November Christchurch primary school open day ,Time 11am-3pm .
      Second one is at St Stephens Primary school Christmas Fair ,Saturday 1st December 12-4pm .
      Both in Skipton maybe you can make it to one and say hi .
      With kind regards Tracy x

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on a speedy sell-out!! But I think you are the only one surprised by this - your work is so nicely done, and you have a destinctive style that appeals to many. I adore your rabbits. The pincushion will be another hot item - I wish I crocheted! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what fantastic news. Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing (and hopefully snaring) your new stock. Happy Hallowe'en for tomorrow, love the chocolate skeletons. Keep up the good work. All the best, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Fabulous news that your entire stockpile was sold and so quickly. How brilliant is that?!!! Well done. Love your crochet pin cushions (much more than your chocolates, haha!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WEll done on all your sales! Not surprised though your work is lovely. My son would love those chocolate skeletons!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! Really pleased for you, your hares are so beautiful! Love the pin cushion idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done you x x and good luck on making some more stock. I find it such hard work to fit things in and have so much to make before I move house in 3 weeks as my craft fair is the week after. I went to a flea market in Gargrave and saw some wonderful hand made things that reminded me of you x Take Care wendy

    ReplyDelete