Saturday, 3 March 2012

Ideas for Spring time makes !

Well Today I've been looking through old photos of previous makes to find ideas for this Spring . I had totally forgot all about this mini bunting I sold on e-bay about 20 months ago . I made it from my exstensive stash of Liberty Lawns , as a bit of an experiment to see if it would sell . It did sell and I remember enjoying making it , it had three different Liberty fabrics with co-ordinating cottons and was adorned with vintage and new buttons as well as knitted flowers . I think I'm going to have to do this make again this spring . It's just so jolly !!

Also about 18months ago I was making these Lacey  hand / wrist warmers , I'm thinking  these would also be nice for Spring too as they are quite light weight to wear . Fab for those cool Spring mornings and evenings .


Now my creative juices are flowing  I had better get off and do some making !!

3 comments:

  1. I reallyo like the pink Hand warmers. The bunting also really looks nice with the buttons on it. What a good idea. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks popping by ,I'm of to buy some lovely spring coloured wools today to start some of these wrist warmers. I was so inspired yestarday and I'm raring to get going .
    Have a nice weekend , Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cools gloves, nice one

    ReplyDelete