The fronts now finished I just need to decide on how I want the back to look. After a bit of playing about I decided that self cover buttons would be a good way of subtly reflecting the fabrics and colours used on the front design.
I then decided i wanted to go for a subtle injections of colour on the back of the cushion with quite a tailored look and to let the linen be the dominant fabric.
So tomorrow I need to buy more cover buttons as I think I'm going to use 10 and i may even get to finish this job in the next couple of days. It's always exciting when a project gets close to completion and you can see what was an idea become reality , something tangible to hold and admire!!