Thursday, 16 February 2012

Bunnies !!

Over the past couple of days I've been playing , It's time to start making the Easter bunnies / hare's ( it's just I think  my bunnies look more like hares ......  but call them bunnies anyway ). I've got lots of ideas and the first one's always a bit of an experiment as I like to change things .I wanted small skinny rabbits this year , not sure why , I just have an image in my head how I want them to look .





The  skinny rabbit is coming on well but I haven't fallen in love with it yet ! Not like the one I made for my youngest two years ago , It's clothes were made out of my old maternity  clothes. Actually I think he looks more like a hare too !!


I may have to do some more of these , but I need to crack on with the little ones first .  I will post more pictures when I can take pictures in good light . I had  finished the first one when the light had faded and am  just sat looking at it now still trying  to decide if  I like it or not !!!

2 comments:

  1. I like how the skinny one looks. Least you are getting your ideas done, I just seem to be collecting more and more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative (and the original version is lovely and characterful too)

    ReplyDelete