Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Tried and tested !



Well our house was being battered again today by the wind and the rain so a stint in the kitchen was needed. I pulled out a magazine i keep with my recipe books as a recipe within it's pages is a big favourite with my boys .  How apt, I hadn't realised  it is a January edition (2009), of Country Living " A cook's year in a Welsh farmhouse". The recipe that's always a hit is Welsh cakes , my eldest loves them with jam on my youngest loves them with cream cheese on. So I set to work .


 They went down a treat , yum yum !!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so THAT'S what you've been feeding my Little Man, he came back full of yummy tales, trying to describe them to me. I'm going to go search out that issue of CL for the recipe and give it a bash...thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete